Payment is by PayPal. This allows you to pay using all major credit cards and you do not need to set up a PayPal account in order to complete your transaction.
Shipping within Singapore is FREE for purchases over $200 SGD and $10 SGD for all other purchases. You can expect to receive your order within 5 - 7 business days.
International Shipping is a flat rate of $25 SGD and you can expect to receive your order within 10 - 14 business days.
Please note we are not liable for tax or duties charges applied to your package upon entry into your country. If you have any concerns about this, please email [email protected] prior to your order being placed or dispatched. We post all items Registered with Singapore Post, which requires a signature upon delivery. Once shipped you will be emailed a tracking number which may be tracked at www.singpost.com.
Our policy is simple: If you are not happy with your purchase we will refund your money within 14 days from date of purchase (if purchased in Singapore) or 14 days from delivery (for international orders).
- Please email [email protected] advising the reason for the return and we will email you a Return or Exchange form, Return Authorisation Code (RA) and the Aquariva returns address.
- Please post your order back and include the Return or Exchange Form and the reason for the return clearly noted.
- Please send all returns and exchanges using a traceable shipping method as Aquariva cannot be responsible for any missing or undelivered items.
If you would like to exchange your item for an alternative size or colour of the same style, please email [email protected] to confirm the item is available and we will arrange for the replacement to be put aside for you whilst you send back the original item. Please follow the process above for returning the item and indicate the new size or colour/print you require. Shipping is free on the replacement item.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
At Aquariva we take great pride in all our products. We will at our discretion provide you with a refund or exchange (based on stock availability) only where:
- The item is in saleable condition, in its original packaging with all tags still attached;
- The item has not been worn, damaged or washed;
- The item is returned within 14 days from date of purchase (if purchased in Singapore) or 14 days from delivery (for international orders)
- The Returns and Exchange Form is sent back and includes an RA number provided by our customer service team
RESTOCKED ITEM ALERTS
If an item is out of stock and you wish to be notified when it becomes available, please email [email protected]
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
If you live in Singapore and would like to ‘try before you buy’, please email [email protected] to arrange a time to view the collection.
- Silk garments must be professionally dry cleaned only.
- Rayon garments must be washed separately in cold water.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry any garments.
- A cool iron on the reverse must be used for all garments.
- For stubborn marks, please take to a professional specialist dry cleaner.
- Please note some fabrics will soften and stretch with movement and heat/warmth.
- Due to the hand finished nature used to dye our own textiles, there may be variances between comparable products and print designs.
- Whilst the utmost care has been taken to select durable, quality fabrics they are also delicate – please avoid rough surfaces or textures near your garments.